Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Charlie Carver?!

On the train again. Yes, I've been writing a lot about trains lately but I'm pretty sure that's gonna be my last post about those bloody things for now. Right, so I was on the IC to Berlin and as to be expected I was really annoyed cause I had had loads of trouble AGAIN with changing trains due to several delays and the lacking competence and friendliness of the Bahn's staff. Additionally the train was stuffed to the top with VW people with matching t-shirts which was why I didn't get a seat and had to stand.
Standing there in a really bad mood I saw some guys that were standing not very far from myself and I started thinking that I had seen one of them before. He really looked like Porter Scavo in Desperate Housewives. They started speaking English with an American accent which supported my assumption but I didn't dare asking him so I kept staring at him for quite a while. At some point, however, I kind of forced me. Blushing and with a trembling voice I asked:
- Are you from America?
- Yer.
- Are you an actor?
- Yer.
- Can I take a picture with you?
- Sure!
Wow! That was so amazing! I had in fact met Charlie Carver on the IC in Germany. How cool is this?
And he and his friends were actually really nice, chatting with me for the rest of the ride. So when I got of the train with them at Berlin central station my cousin picked me up and asked:
- Oh, you brought some friends?
- Well... yer, sort of...

So maybe taking the train isn't that bad after all... ;) 




1 Kommentar: