Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

Blue Mountains

Having gone hiking in the Alps several times, I thought I'd be ready to see the Blue Mountains and do some nice walks there. What I didn't expect were millions of stairs and steps coming up in front of me. Walking in the Blue Mountains doesn't mean you climb a mountain. You climb the plateau using 700 steps in a row, then walk at the cliff, then go down another 700 steps and then walk back in the valley. Pretty challenging but I made it!



The hostel was nice and full of germans. Free Internet, free lockers, free laundry, big, well-equipped kitchen and cozy atmosphere in the common room.
http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Blue-Mountains-Backpacker-Hostel/Blue-Mountains/33977?sc_sau=sfab&sc_pos=2

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen