Mittwoch, 4. April 2012

Hello gorgeous...

It's an addiction. Walking through Celle I found these beautiful shoes that were on sale, so I couldn't resist and bought them even though I can't think of any occasion I could wear them on. So why did I buy them? What is it with shoes that gets me and the majority of women so fascinated?
A good explanation gives the film "In her shoes". I can totally support Rose's point that states shoes simply fit. When going shopping you torture yourself with trying all sorts of dresses and trousers and stuff that looks weird on you or makes you look fat. Nothing fits. But when it comes to shoes, they won't disappoint you. They simply fit.
But who did disappoint me, was my orthopaedist who damned me to wear special insoles. Doing this he basically took away from me the chance to just go into any store that sells shoes and buy those I like. So probably the reason I did buy them nice heels is frustration and defiance.
But still: They are gorgeous aren't they? ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen